Bacon Chicken Alfredo
- 1 pkg
- 16oz rotini pasta
- 3-4 lb
- chicken tenderloins
- 3-4 c
- alfredo sauce (homemade recipe on my profile)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1/4 c
- minced onions
- 1 c
- cooked chopped bacon
- fresh leaf basil sliced into small strips
- 1-2 dash(es)
- salt and fresh black pepper
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese or you can use mix shredded cheese
How to Make Bacon Chicken Alfredo
- 1Butter, Garlic, Onions, Salt & Pepper, and Chicken Tenderloins- add butter to skillet... sauté garlic, onions salt and pepper add chicken and brown- make sure chicken is white in the middle. Set aside on a plate to drain.
- 2Rotini pasta- cook according to package and drain.
( if you have to leave pasta setting for more then 10-15 min add 1-2 Tsp. of olive oil or butter to pasta and cover with a lid)
Alfredo sauce- I start making my homemade Alfredo sauce while pasta is cooking
if using one from a jar just make sure its heating up while your pasta is cooking.
( My homemade Alfredo sause is on my profile pg. )
- 3Alfredo sauce - add a cup at a time to cooked pasta mix will. Depending on how creamy and thick you like your sauces about 3-4 cups add to pasta
( if Alfredo sauce is to thick add 1/4-1/2 c. of milk to thin out sauce.)
Cooked Chicken- chop into small bite size add to pasta along with the saute onions and garlic, mix well
- 4Cooked Bacon- chop and add to pasta mix.
( if not already cooked you can start cooking bacon in the first step )
Put pasta mix in a deep baking dish sprayed with cooking oil..
Cheese- layer a few big spoon full of pasta mix on bottom add a cup of cheese, repeat once...any remaining Alfredo sauce add to top with some bacon pieces.
Basil- roll the leaf up and slice in small strips add to top.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45mins
The last 10mins take off foil.