Bacon and Cheese Chicken Roll-Ups
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts; butterfly
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 peices of white sharp cheddar cheese; cut into about 3/4 of an inch
- 1 cup white cheddar cheeze it crackers;crumbled
- 2 eggs; beaten with a dash of milk & salt and pepper
How to Make Bacon and Cheese Chicken Roll-Ups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Trim and butterfly chicken breasts into two halves. Place two slices of bacon on each. Add cheese and roll the chicken up then use a toothpick to secure.
- 2Dip the rolled up chicken in the egg mixture. Place in bowl of crumbled crackers covering the top. Place on baking sheet. It tends to get messy so you might want to use foil underneath the chicken. Put in oven for 35 minutes. Remove, let cool and serve. ***If the some of the cheese leaks out you can use a spoon to push it back into the chicken rolls.