How to Make Back from the dead chicken soup
- 1Heat dutch oven over medium heat and add olive oil and butter.
- 2While butter melts and starts to sizzle, dice the onions and celery. Once butter sizzles, add to the pot, stir and let cook for 3-5 minutes. Stir once or twice.
- 3Add chicken breasts to pan, and cook until white on both sides. While chicken is cooking, slice garlic directly into the pan.
- 4Once chicken is white, add water, and bouillon. turn heat to High, then reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken from pot and return heat to high. Once boiling add 2 cups noodles of your choice.
cook noodles until al dente, or a little soft.
- 6While noodles are cooking, dice the chicken and add back to the pan.
- 7serve with crusty bread or biscuits.