How to Make Awesome Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8x8 glass pan with cooking spray. Lay chicken breasts in pan, salt and pepper to taste, and add a small pat of butter to the top of each breast. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 2While chicken is baking add remaining ingredients together and mix with fork until well blended.
- 3After the first 20 minutes is up, turn chicken breasts over. Spoon 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture evenly over each breast. Continue to bake for another 20 minutes.
- 4After the second 20 minutes is up, turn breasts back over and top with the remaining half of the honey mustard. Bake 20 more minutes.
- 5NOTE...if during the baking time the pan drippings start to "burn"...I add a little HOT water to the bottom of the pan to keep the chicken breasts moist.