- large boneless chicken breast
- 6 slice
- thick cut bacon
- 6 slice
- pepper jack cheese
- dinner rolls or any small size roll (about fist size)
- montreal chicken seasoning (any light flavored season)
How to Make Awesome Chicken Sliders
- 1You want to mallet your chicken until it is all evenly sized. Once you have thinned it out, you will be able to cut the breast into 2-3 pieces(depending on the chicken size). Set aside.
- 2Take your bacon & cheese and slice in half. Fry the bacon until chewy. Place bacon on paper towels to remove grease. Then drain off grease (place in small container, as you will need some shortly).
- 3Using the same pan you cooked the bacon in, add back a tablespoon of the bacon grease and heat to medium. Once the pan is heated again, add seasoning to the chicken and place in heated pan. You will cook the chicken approximately 4 minutes on each side. Once you flip it the 1st time, lay bacon on the cooked chicken side. Then add the cheese, and allow to melt while the other side is cooked.
- 4Toast your buns lightly in the oven. Then assemble the sandwich.