Awesome Chicken Pot Pie
This was delicious!! It makes a lot so you can divide in half for a smaller yield. Enjoy!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)cream of celery soup or chicken
15 ozcarrots, canned and sliced and drained
15 ozpeas, canned and drained
15 ozgreen beans, canned and drained
1 1/2 cchicken broth
4pre-cooked chicken breasts, diced
How to Make Awesome Chicken Pot Pie
- Place cooked diced chicken in the bottom of a greased 9X13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, broth and drained vegetables. Pour over chicken.
- In a medium bowl, combine Bisquick (or choice of biscuit mix) and milk. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Melt butter in microwave-safe dish and drizzle over top of dish.
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven (uncovered)for 1 hour or until Bisquick rises and browns.