Awesome Chicken Enchiladas
I cook the chicken breasts in the crock pot. This reciepe is always requested for me to make. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :)
I love leftovers because I can freeze some if I am quick enough if not they are devoured the next day.
5 to 6split chicken breasts
2 Tbspparsley flakes
·salt to taste
2 lbcheddar cheese, shredded
2 can(s)olives, sliced
2 lg can(s)mild enchilada sauce
3+dozen corn tortillas
1 coil for frying tortillas
How to Make Awesome Chicken Enchiladas
- Place split Chicken Breasts in Crock Pot, with quartered onion, parsley and salt to taste. Cook on high for 7 to 8 hours. Remove from broth and remove skin and bones.
- Have ready, enchilada sauce in bowl, cheese in a bowl, olives, 2 lg lasagna pans with enough enchilada sauce to coat the bottom and set aside.
- Fry tortillas on both sides for maybe 2 min each, stack on plate.
- Dip fried tortillas in enchilada sauce, place in pan, add some chicken, cheese and roll up. Continue until chicken is gone.
- Once pan is filled, spoon enchilada sauce on top. Top that with cheese and olives. Do same to next pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.