Awesome Chicken Enchiladas
I cook the chicken breasts in the crock pot. This reciepe is always requested for me to make. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :)
I love leftovers because I can freeze some if I am quick enough if not they are devoured the next day.
- 5 to 6
- split chicken breasts
- onion quartered
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
- salt to taste
- 2 lb
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 can(s)
- olives, sliced
- 2 lg can(s)
- mild enchilada sauce
- dozen corn tortillas
- 1 c
- oil for frying tortillas
How to Make Awesome Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Place split Chicken Breasts in Crock Pot, with quartered onion, parsley and salt to taste. Cook on high for 7 to 8 hours. Remove from broth and remove skin and bones.
- 2Have ready, enchilada sauce in bowl, cheese in a bowl, olives, 2 lg lasagna pans with enough enchilada sauce to coat the bottom and set aside.
- 3Fry tortillas on both sides for maybe 2 min each, stack on plate.
- 4Dip fried tortillas in enchilada sauce, place in pan, add some chicken, cheese and roll up. Continue until chicken is gone.
- 5Once pan is filled, spoon enchilada sauce on top. Top that with cheese and olives. Do same to next pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.