Aunt Judy's Chicken and Dressing Casserole
- 2 ½ lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 stick
- unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 pkg
- low sodium stove top stuffing mix
- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 ½ c
- low sodium chicken broth
How to Make Aunt Judy's Chicken and Dressing Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Melt butter, add dry stuffing and seasoning; mix well.
- 3Spread ½ of stuffing mixture in bottom of greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole dish.
- 4Lay pieces of chicken on top of stuffing. Add drained mushrooms.
- 5Combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and 1 cup chicken broth; mix well. Spoon over chicken and dressing.
- 6Sprinkle remaining ½ stuffing mix over top. Pour remaining ½ cup of chicken broth over top.
- 7Bake 45 minutes.