Audrey's Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 - 2 Tbsp
- cream cheese (only need enough to hold filling together)
- 16 oz
- canned chicken (drained)
- 7 oz
- canned, chopped green chilies (drained)
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1 - 2 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 4 large
- flour tortillas
- 2 can(s)
- (10oz each) red encilada sauce
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese or shredded pepper jack cheese.
- sour cream
- diced tomatos and diced green onions
FOR FILLING MIX TOGETHER:
How to Make Audrey's Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Grease 13x9 baking dish. Lay tortillas out on counter; then divide filling between the 4 tortillas. They will be very full--grande size.
- 2Place filled enchiladas in dish and pour enchilada sauce over top. Bake 20 min. in 350 degree oven.
- 3Remove from oven and top with shredded cheese. Place back into oven for a couple of min. to melt cheese. Serve with the toppings.