Asparagus & Mushroom Chicken
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen asparagus spears, thawed
- 1 pkg
- mushrooms, fresh
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- lemon juice, fresh
- sea salt & fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
How to Make Asparagus & Mushroom Chicken
- 1Add the olive oil & minced garlic to a skillet and turn heat to medium. Cut chicken breasts into strips and add to skillet.
- 2Cut asparagus spears into smaller pieces and add to skillet when chicken is just about done. Add the lemon juice and salt & pepper.
- 3Add the mushrooms and stir. Cook until mushrooms are still firm, but cooked. Add more salt & pepper if needed. Serve with rice or pasta. This would also be great on a baked potato.