Artichoke-Stuffed Chicken Breast
How to Make Artichoke-Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Grease a baking pan.
- 3Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- 4With a very sharp small knife, cut a pocket horizontally into each breast. Do not cut in half.
- 5Set aside while you make the stuffing.
- 6In a food processor, place the garlic, artichoke hearts, egg yolk, cream, bread crumbs, nutmeg and about 1/4 cup of parsley.
- 7Process to mix, but do not puree.
- 8Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of stuffing in each breast pocket.
- 9Do not close the pocket-the stuffing will puff up and out a bit.
- 10Place the stuffed breasts in the baking dish.
- 11Pour the chicken broth over the chicken.
- 12Sprinkle with paprika.
- 13Bake 20 to 22 minutes.
- 14Place the breasts on a platter, spoon the pan juices over and sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons parsley.