★★★★★ 1 vote5
2boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1/4 cchopped cilantro
How to Make Arizona Chicken
- Pound each breast between sheets of plastic wrap to a uniform thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Spread with mustard.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Stir salsa and lime juice together and add to skillet.
- Simmer gently, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 6-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.