- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- limes juiced
- 1/4 c
- chopped cilantro
How to Make Arizona Chicken
- 1Pound each breast between sheets of plastic wrap to a uniform thickness of 1/2 inch.
- 2Spread with mustard.
- 3In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 5Stir salsa and lime juice together and add to skillet.
- 6Simmer gently, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 6-8 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with cilantro.