Arizona Chicken Fajitas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1/2 clime juice
1/4 ctomato paste
1jalapeno pepper, diced
1/2 tspchili powder
1 1/2 lbchicken breast
How to Make Arizona Chicken Fajitas
- Mince garlic.
- Cut bell pepper and onion into strips.
- Cut tomato into chunks.
- In a glass bowl or baking dish, combine 1/2 cup oil, lime juice, tequila, tomato paste, garlic, jalapeno, salt, chili powder and cumin.
- Blend well.
- Add chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 minutes while preparing fajitas.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat 3 tablespoons oil.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add bell pepper and onion and cook 3 minutes more, just until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, salsa and cheese.