★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 to 2
- chicken breast or two chicken thighs boneless and skinless per person
- 1 to1 1/2 tsp
- of garlic to your liking
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small
- bottle of zesty italian dressing
- 1 small
- jar of apricot jam or perserves
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix
- 1 c
- rice for 2 people unless each person wants more
- 2 c
- chicken broth per cup of rice
How to Make Apricot Chicken
- 1Take 2 cups of Chicken Broth for every 1 cups of water. Bring broth to a rolling boil and then add the rice, cover pot with tight fitting lid and turn off rice and let sit till the chicken is done should have nice fluffy rice.
- 2Spray Oven safe pan with Pam of choice, then layer the chicken. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken.
- 3In a bowl mix the dressing,apricot Jam, onion soup mix, garlic together until well blended. Pour over chicken Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 min.
- 4Check in 25 min poke with knife if juice runs clear it's done, If not cook another ten minutes and check again. serve over steamed rice.