By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbchicken, pieces
1 pkgfrench onion soup mix
2 capricot nectar
1.5 lbapricots, halved in the can
How to Make Apricot Chicken
- Dust chicken in flour.
- Fry chicken lightly until starting to brown.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish or a very deep frying pan.
- Add soup powder, nectar and apricots.
- Mix everything well.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- NOTES: If you cannot get nectar, then use the juice from the apricot halves.
- The French onion soup quantity is not critical, but a soup packet that makes up about 6 cups is about right for 4 to 6 people.
- Serve with potato (baked or boiled), buttered carrots and peas.