I am now 40 and just completed my first year of college i am getting my associated degree in Culinary Arts. I am a person who liked different ethnic cuisines.When preparing recipes for class i thought i would make this .The chef loved ti and asked me if i needed to could i make a 100 of these for a party and i responded absolutley. I was speechless that he loved them so much
11. Core and cut apples in to thin slices.
2. Dice Chipoltae Pepper.
3. Heat skillet cook bacon keep drippings in pan and place bacon on paper towel to strain excess grease.
4. Add chiplote pepper to pan of drippings along with apple juice. Cook for approximatley 2 minutes stirrin frequently.
5. Add and cook apples till almost transparent.
6. Clean and trim chicken breastand filet them .
7.Stuff chicken breast with apple mixture.Keep a little bit of mixture for garnishing.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
9. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes must reach internal temp of 165 degree f.
Garnish and serve.
If u would like a light sauce . use 6 tablespoons unsweetend apple juice heat with left over mix used for garnish,Heat in skillet used to make mixture.squeeze light fresh lemon or lime on chicken .Enjoy