Apple Chicken Bake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cdiced celery
1/4 cdiced onion
4medium size chicken breast, split in half
1/2 cevaporated milk
1 1/2 cfine crushed cheese cracker crumbs
How to Make Apple Chicken Bake
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix cracker crumbs with paprike and 1/2 teaspoon salt; set aside.
- Blend applesauce with allspice, 1 teaspoon salt, flour, and Ketchup; stir in celery and onion. Pour mixture in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Dip chicken in evaporated milk and roll in crumb mixture.
- Arrange on top of chicken of applesauce mixture.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until chicken is done.