- 1 pkg
- lipton golden saute' rice mix-oriental style
- 3 c
- tart cooking apple,diced
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped celery
- boneless,skinless chicken breast,halved (about 1 pound) pounded to 1/4 " thick
How to Make Apple and Rice-Stuffed Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2in a medium saucepan,bring Oriental style rice mix,21/2 cups water,apple and celery to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer,uncovered,stirring occasionally,10 minutes;let cool slightly.
- 3Evenly spread each chicken breast with 1/4 cup rice mixture;bring up sides to form bundles and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- 4In 11x7" baking dish,combine remaining rice mixture with remaining 1/2 cup water.
Arrange chicken bundles over rice.
Sprinkle with paprika.Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and done.
Remove toothpicks before serving.