- oil for frying chicken
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 c
- teriyaki sauce
- 1 c
- ranch style dressing
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- scallions, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- bacon bits
How to Make Anniversary Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F(175°C)
- 2In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- 3Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- 4Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.