5 cchicken broth
1 conion, chopped
1/2 cgreen peppers, chopped
3 cmonterey jack cheese
2 csour cream
4 ccubed chicken
8 ozgreen chiles
How to Make Anniversary Chicken Enchilada
- Mix and cook until thick and bubbly:
2 Tablespoons butter
- In another pan saute:
onions and green peppers in 2 Tablespoons Butter.
Add 8 oz Green Chilies (small can)
4 cups cubed chicken.
- Combine sauce and saute mix
- Mix together Monterey Jack Cheese and Sour Cream. Divide in half, adding the first half to the sauce/saute mixture. Reserve other half.
- Place mixture into individual tortilla shells, roll and place in greased baking dish.
Pour remaining cheese and sour cream mixture over tortillas.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly and top is browned, about 1 hour.