Angel hair pasta with chicken and veggies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbspolive oil
2boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg(10 oz) package frozen broccoli (thawed)
2 clovegarlic (minced)
1 pkg(12 oz) package angel hair pasta
1/4 cfresh parmesan cheese
3 largecarrots (sliced)
2/3 cchicken broth
1 tspdried basil
How to Make Angel hair pasta with chicken and veggies
- Heat 1 Tbl oil in skillet and cook chicken pieces. Once cooked, set aside.
- Heat remaining oil, add carrots and cook for 4 minutes. Then add broccoli and minced garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add cooked chicken pieces, chicken broth, basil and parmesan cheese to vegetable mix and stir and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package and drain.
- Top noodles with chicken and veggie mix.
- *If mixture is too dry, you can always add more chicken broth.