Angel hair pasta with chicken and veggies
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz) package frozen broccoli (thawed)
- 2 clove
- garlic (minced)
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz) package angel hair pasta
- 1/4 c
- fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 large
- carrots (sliced)
- 2/3 c
- chicken broth
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
How to Make Angel hair pasta with chicken and veggies
- 1Heat 1 Tbl oil in skillet and cook chicken pieces. Once cooked, set aside.
- 2Heat remaining oil, add carrots and cook for 4 minutes. Then add broccoli and minced garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 3Add cooked chicken pieces, chicken broth, basil and parmesan cheese to vegetable mix and stir and simmer for 4 minutes.
- 4Cook pasta according to directions on package and drain.
- 5Top noodles with chicken and veggie mix.
- 6*If mixture is too dry, you can always add more chicken broth.