Amy's Fried Chicken Tenders
2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspseasoned salt
1 tspgarlic powder
2-3 lbchicken breast tenders
·oil for frying
How to Make Amy's Fried Chicken Tenders
- Heat 1-2 inches of oil in a large, deep skillet.
- While oil is heating, mix together, flour, seasoned salt, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika together in a shallow dish.
- Beat together milk and eggs and put in another shallow dish.
- Roll chicken in flour, and dip in milk mixture then roll in flour again; Brown over medium high heat until chicken is golden in color and coating is set.
- Place on a baking dish and bake at 350 for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauces.