Amish Church Noodles
Amish Church Noodles are one of the most popular side dishes in Ohio's Amish Country. These hearty egg noodles are a real kid pleaser.
How to Make Amish Church Noodles
- 1In medium saucepan, combine 2 cups chicken broth and 4 cups water, bring to a boil.
- 2In a separate pan, over medium heat, melt butter and cook until brown in color.
- 3Add 10 oz cream of chicken soup and stir well. Add chicken base, stir until dissolved.
- 4Add mixture to broth and water. Stir until combined.
- 5Add 12 oz noodles, gently stir and bring to a boil again
- 6Cover saucepan with lid and turn heat off. Let noodles set. Do not remove lid for at least 20 to 30 minutes.