- 3 can(s)
- chicken broth (14.5 oz. each)
- flour tortillas
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk, small can
- 2 can(s)
- chicken or 2 cups leftover chicken, chopped
- 2 tsp
- regular flour
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Amazingly Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 1Heat 3 cans of chicken broth to a rolling boil.
- 2Layer flour tortillas on top of each other with small amount of regular flour sprinkled in between each layer.
- 3Cut tortillas into 1 inch x 1 inch squares.
Drop each square into boiling broth.
Stir only to moisten. Do not overstir.
- 4Reduce heat to medium and allow to cook for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add 2 cans of chicken and small can of evaporated milk.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 5May reheat if necessary.
The longer the tortillas sit, the more they increase in size to form a nice dumpling.