By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Amaretto Chicken
- 1Mix the can of frozen orange juice with a half can of water.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt.
- 4Coat chicken with this mixture.
- 5Heat oil and butter in skillet and saute chicken until brown.
- 6Remove and put in casserole.
- 7To skillet, add mustard, orange juice and Amaretto.
- 8Increase heat and boil, stirring constantly, until thick.
- 9Pour sauce over chicken and bake, covered, for 45 minutes. (This can be frozen and reheated later)