By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Amaretto Chicken
- Mix the can of frozen orange juice with a half can of water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt.
- Coat chicken with this mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet and saute chicken until brown.
- Remove and put in casserole.
- To skillet, add mustard, orange juice and Amaretto.
- Increase heat and boil, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake, covered, for 45 minutes. (This can be frozen and reheated later)