By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 lbchicken pieces, skinned
2chicken bouillon cubes
1 cdiced green bell pepper
1 cradishes, sliced
1 cpineapple chunks in juice, with juice reserved
1/2 cpineapple juice
1 tspsoy sauce, light
4 1/2 ccooked rice
·chow mein noodles
How to Make Aloha Chicken
- Simmer the chicken in water with bouillon cubes.
- Remove meat from bones and cut into chunks.
- Save 1 cup of chicken broth.
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in frying pan or wok and saute the radishes, green peppers and pineapple until crisp tender, but not brown. (Put rice on to cook.)
- Mix 1 cup saved chicken broth with 1/2 cup pineapple juice and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
- Add to pan.
- Mix flour with 1 tablespoon cold water and stir to remove lumps.
- Add to vegetables.
- Add cut up chicken and a dash of pepper, and cook until everything is hot.
- Serve over rice.
- If desired, sprinkle chow mein noodles on top.