ALMOST CAMPBELL'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP -- BONNIES
Photo is my own and so is this humble recipe.
- large chicken breast, or turkey, about 2 cups, cooked and diced
- 2 1/2
- quarts of homemade chicken or turkey broth
- teaspoons chicken granules
- sweet onion chopped
- cup celery, diced
- cup carrots, diced
- cup fine spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces
- tablespoons olive oil or butter
- teaspoon dried thyme
- bay leaf
- teaspoon dried marjoram
- teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
How to Make ALMOST CAMPBELL'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP -- BONNIES
- 3TURKEY SOUP?
You can make great tasting turkey soup using this recipe. Make it with noodles or potatoes. Use dark or light meat as you prefer. If using potatoes, dice 2 medium size potatoes and saute with the rest of the vegetables and omit the noodles. You can boil the carcass in a stock pot to make a nice flavorful broth or use canned broth. Enjoy!