- chicken tenders, like perdue
- 1 oz pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c
- or more to taste, reduced-fat shredded mexican style cheese
- 1 c
- favorite salsa
How to Make All wrapped up taco chicken
- 1Heat oven to 375. In bowl toss chicken w/ taco seasoning until evenly coated. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- 2Place a piece of chicken on each roll on the wide part. Sprinkle w/ scallion and cheese. Roll dough around each crescent.
- 3Place rolls on a baking sheet, point side down. Bake 20 mins. Serve w/ salsa.