- 3/4 c
- dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp
- seasoned pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 c
- refrigerated alfredo sauce
- skinless,boneless chicken thighs
- skinless,boneless chicken breasts
How to Make Alfredo-Style Oven Fried Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.Grease a 9x13-inch baking
- 2Combine bread crumbs,parmesan cheese,seasoned pepper,
yellow cornmeal and italian seasoning in a shallow dish.Pour alfredo sauce in a separate bowl.
- 3Dip chicken thighs and breasts in alfredo sauce to
coat;press into the bread mixture to coat both sides.
Arrange chicken pieces in the prepared baking dish.
- 4Cook chicken until no longer pink in the center and the
juices run clear,for 45 to 50 minutes.