Alfredo Sauced Chicken and Rice
1 1/2 cwild rice, cooked
1 1/2 clong grain rice, cooked
17 ozalfredo sauce
1/2 tspdried tarragon
6boned, skinned chicken breast halves
1/4 tspseasoned salt
1 1/2 cchopped asparagus
1 1/2 csliced mushrooms
1/3 cred bell pepper, roasted, sliced
How to Make Alfredo Sauced Chicken and Rice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix rices, 3/4 cup of the alfredo sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the tarragon and the pepper in ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Spray 12 inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt. Cook chicken in skillet 3-4 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Place chicken on rice mixture.
- Mix remaining alfredo sauce, remaining tarragon, the asparagus, mushrooms and bell peppers. Spoon over chicken and rice.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Makes 6 servings.