Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Heat air fryer to 392°F.
- Cut tenderloins into approx. 1 1/2 inch pieces & lightly season with salt, pepper & garlic powder.
- Carefully pour oil into the air fryer.
- Coat nuggets in (1) flour, (2) egg, & (3) breadcrumbs in that order.
- Carefully place enough nuggets to cover the bottom of the air fryer for proper cooking.
- Set timer to 10-13 minutes.
- Once the fryer "dings", check nuggets to make sure they were cooked thoroughly. If not, put in for another 3-5 minutes.
- Repeat steps 4-8 for each batch.
- Enjoy these flavorful nuggets with your favorite sauces!