Adie's Cheesey Chicken Crockpot Enchiladas
- 1 Large can(s)
- red enchilada sauce
- rotisserie chickens shredded
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can(s)
- sliced black olives
- 2 dozen
- corn tortillas sliced into fours
- chopped onion
- 1 medium can(s)
- mild green chile's
- 1 pkg
- sharp cheddar cheese (or more which i use)
- sour cream (to garnish)
- avocado (to garnish)
How to Make Adie's Cheesey Chicken Crockpot Enchiladas
- 1First shred chicken and set aside.
Mix Soup, olives, onions (chopped) and green chiles in a large bowl.
- 2Then layer the crockpot in this order:
Sauce, tortilla pieces covering the enchilada sauce completely, soup mixture, shredded chicken and then shredded cheese (lots of it). Then start over until your at the top of the crock pot. End with shredded cheddar).
- 3Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and sliced avocados.
- 4Cook in crock-pot on low for a few hours...3 or 4 hours to heat it all up and melt all layers with cheese. Or on High for a couple of hours in the crock-pot.