8 Layer Kickin Chicken Crock-pot Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 pkgboneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 lbham slices
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1 pkgstove top stuffing mix
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 cmelted butter
1 cchopped broccoli
1 pkghavarti cheese slices
1 lbsliced bacon
How to Make 8 Layer Kickin Chicken Crock-pot Casserole
- Spray crock-pot or line it with crock-pot liners.
- Layer 1 (bottom) - Wrap chicken with bacon slices and place in crock-pot. Put the bacon ends on the bottom, so they don't come off the chicken.
- Layer 2 - Havarti cheese
- Layer 3 - Sliced ham
- Layer 4 - Broccoli
- Layer 5 - More cheese (yum)
- Layer 6 - Mix chicken soup, milk, Italian seasoning, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl, then pour over cheese
- Layer 7 - Stove top stuffing
- Layer 8 - Drizzle over top of the stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.