666 Cordon Bleu
Remember to remove the toothpicks before you eat these. :)
6 largewhite button mushrooms, sliced
6 largechicken thighs
2 Tbspmelted goat butter
2 Tbspdijon mustard
63/4 inch x 3/4 inch pieces of goat cheese
2/3 cfine dry gluten free bread crumbs
1/4 cspelt or all purpose flour
3 Tbspgrated romano cheese
1 tspdried thyme leaves
1/2 tspadobo seasoning (or other season salt)
1/3 c(plain) coconut coffee creamer
6slices of turkey lunch meat
1 largeorganic whole egg, beaten
How to Make 666 Cordon Bleu
- Heat your oven to 325'F, grease a 13"x9" glass baking dish. Saute the mushrooms in some oil and set aside.
- Using a meat mallet, flatten your 6 turkey thighs between two sheets of plastic wrap and set them aside.
- Put the Dijon and melted butter in a small dish, brush each of the flattened thighs with some of the Dijon butter mixture.
- Combine the bread crumbs, flour, grated Romano, thyme and season salt into a large shallow bowl.
- Combine the beaten egg and coffee creamer in a large shallow bowl.
- Put one piece of the turkey lunch meat on each of the 6 flattened chicken thighs. Put one piece of cheese on each piece of lunch meat and one of the green pieces of green onion. Roll each thigh up.
- Do this to all 6 thighs and then dip into the butter coffee creamer mixture, then roll into the bread crumb mixture.
- Stick a toothpick or two into each roll and place in your pan for baking. Sprinkle the mushrooms all over the thighs.
- Place the thighs in the oven and bake on one side for 20 minutes, then take them out of the oven, carefully flip them over and bake for another 20-25 minutes until it is cooked thoroughly through. If you want use a meat thermometer the meat should read 160'F.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.