4-H Oven Baked Chicken
- whole chicken, cut up or when cooking for a crowd, i use a 10 pound bag of chicken leg quarters
- gallon ziplock bag , a quarter full of flour, with pepper added to season
- 2 stick
- melted butter
- pepper to season flour
How to Make 4-H Oven Baked Chicken
- 1Clean chicken parts, cutting off excess fat. Place each piece in ziplock bag, gently toss to coat each piece. Place in baking dish.
- 2When all pieces are coated, I melt the butter in a glass measuring cup and pour butter on the chicken. Usually I sprinkle with a bit more pepper
- 3Bake in a 350 degree oven, uncovered for at least an hour and a half, or until the chicken is golden brown. It's best to spoon the butter on the chicken half way through, basting.