White Castle Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxonion soup mix, both pouches
2 can(s)pizza dough or crescent rolls
1 pkgcheddar cheese, shredded or american
slicedill pickles to your taste
How to Make White Castle Casserole
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 12 pan or use parchment so nothing sticks and you get an easy clean up.
- Lightly brown beef (don't over brown or it will become over done after baking) drain.
- Add onion soup packets to beef and mix well adding a little water if need to make sure soup is combined with beef but not enough to make it slushy. You want it the consistency of a moist burger.
- Roll out 1 can of either your pizza dough, crescent rolls or crescent roll sheets so they are about 1/2 the thickness they originally are, you don't want all dough no filling, and lay in you dish.
- Spread meat mixture on dough, cover with cheese, add pickles and drizzle with mustard.
- Roll out second tube of dough just like first, and lay on top of mixture.
- Bake until top is golden brown about 20-30 minutes. let rest about 5 minutes. Note-This is not a creamy casserole it is like eating a burger.