Unwrapped Pork Eggrolls
This is so easy to make and serve. Enjoy.
1 lbground pork sausage
1 tspminced garlic
2 tspminced ginger
1 tspsesame oil
1 cchopped celery
1/2 ccauliflower "rice"
1-2 bag(s)coleslaw cabbage
5 stalk(s)of green onion chopped
1/2 csoy sauce
How to Make Unwrapped Pork Eggrolls
- Chop celery, and green onions
- Heat a large frying pan or stir fry pan. Add sesame oil, sausage, garlic and ginger. Cook until sausage is cooked through and is all small pebbles.
- Add celery, onions and cauliflower. Cook with sausage for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add a bag of cabbage and the soy sauce. Keep stir frying until cabbage is tender. Add more cabbage and/or soy sauce to taste. I like lots of cabbage.
- Serve immediately while hot. You can garnish with more chopped green onions or wonton noodles.