Tex Mex Spaghetti
8 ozspaghetti noodles
1 lblean ground beef
1 smallonion, chopped
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1 can(s)14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes
8 ozsharp cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 ccheddar cheese
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Tex Mex Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions.
- Cook hamburger, onion, and garlic over medium heat until brown. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning and water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sharp cheddar cheese. Reduce heat to low and cook until cheese melts stirring constantly.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti noodles, and pour into 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with 1/2 cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.