Taco Noodle Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 0z. bag(s)wide egg noodles
1 lbground beef
2 cfrozen southwest blend mixed vegetables
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes with chiles
1 can(s)red enchilada sauce
1 1/4 cwater
1 1/4 cshredded cheese
1/4 cthinly sliced green onions
·sour cream (optional)
How to Make Taco Noodle Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray. Pour in uncooked noodles and spread evenly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add ground beef, cooking and breaking up until no longer pink.
- Add all other ingredients and mix, bring to a boil. Pour mixture over noodles in the pan. I use a small can of Old El Paso brand enchilada sauce and one family size S & W brand package of the frozen vegetables. Do not stir.
- Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil. Stir well and sprinkle on the shredded cheese. Re-cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions and serve with sour cream, if desired. That's it. Easy, quick and delicious!