Seafood Alfredo Delight
BUT, this is my go-to recipe for parties. Feel free to mix-and-match different vegetables, leave off the vegetables, or mushrooms, or whatever. I will be posting an alternative, with chicken.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cdry pasta, bite sized
1 pkgshrimp (about 1 pound?)
1 pkgimitation crabmeat
1 pkgimitation lobster
2 jar(s)alfredo sauce
10 ozfrozen mixed vegetables
2 can(s)mushrooms, drained
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Seafood Alfredo Delight
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to package direction, adding a pinch of salt. When al dente, drain thoroughly
- While pasta is cooking, chop seafood up into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, seafood, alfredo, vegetables, and mushrooms. Place in prepared 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan evenly over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted. If cheese is browning too fast, cover with aluminum foil.