☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2sleeves ritz cracker
1 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
8 ozsour cream or reduced fat sour cream
1/2 cchicken broth
4-6chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
How to Make Ritzy Chicken Casserole
- Cook and dice chicken breasts.
- Crumble one sleeve crackers in bottom of a 2 to 2 1/2 qt. casserole dish. Drizzle half of the melted butter over the crackers.
- Mix chicken with soup, sour cream and broth. Spoon mixture over the crackers.
- Crush remaining crackers and toss in a bowl with remaining butter. Sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes.