Quick Sheperds Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- med oinion chopped
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup, i used the low sodium one
- 3/4 can(s)
- of water
- 1 c
- brown gravy
- large potatoes peeled and diced and cooked
- 2 c
- frozen mixed vetables
- of garlic powder, salt and pepper
- 4 c
- of mashed potatoes... i used instant for this part.
How to Make Quick Sheperds Pie
- 1Saute ground beef in frying pan along with the chopped onions until no longer pink. Drain any fat if you have to.
- 2Then stir in your seasonings and cooked potaoes and mixed vegtables.
- 3Then stir in your mushroom soup and 3/4 can of water and the 1 cup of brown gravy. stir well.
- 4Then put it all into a 8x8 casserole dish and put mashed potatoes on top and cook in 375 degree oven until heated through and bubbly all around the sides of casserole dish.