☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.6 ozpkg alfredo sauce mix
7 ozfrozen fully cooked sausage patties
8 ccabbage, sliced 1/2" thick
14 1/2 ozcanned sliced potatoes, rinsed & drained
1 cswiss cheese, shredded
How to Make Potato Sauage Casserole
- Preheat oven 375. Spray 2 quart baking dish.
- Prepare sauce according to directions with 1 3/4 cups milk & omit butter.
- In a large skillet, heat sausage. Remove from pan, drain and cut into quarters.
- In skillet, over medium-low heat cook cabbage, covered, stirring occasionally, until almost tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together 1/4 cup sauce & remaining milk. Add sausage, cabbage and potatoes; toss until coated. Transfer to baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over top & spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 minutes, or until hot & bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.