☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.6 oz
- pkg alfredo sauce mix
- 2 c
- 7 oz
- frozen fully cooked sausage patties
- 8 c
- cabbage, sliced 1/2" thick
- 14 1/2 oz
- canned sliced potatoes, rinsed & drained
- 1 c
- swiss cheese, shredded
How to Make Potato Sauage Casserole
- 1Preheat oven 375. Spray 2 quart baking dish.
- 2Prepare sauce according to directions with 1 3/4 cups milk & omit butter.
- 3In a large skillet, heat sausage. Remove from pan, drain and cut into quarters.
- 4In skillet, over medium-low heat cook cabbage, covered, stirring occasionally, until almost tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together 1/4 cup sauce & remaining milk. Add sausage, cabbage and potatoes; toss until coated. Transfer to baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over top & spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 minutes, or until hot & bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.