Philly Cheese and Ground Beef Casserole
1 1/2 lbground beef
8 ozsliced mushrooms
8 sliceprovolone cheese
1 largeonion sliced
1 largered bell pepper cut into strips
1 largegreen bell pepper cut into strips
4 clovegarlic minced
·salt and pepper
1 can(s)pillsbury grands homestyle biscuits
How to Make Philly Cheese and Ground Beef Casserole
- Heat oven 350 degrees. Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray
- In skillet cook beef, and mushrooms with salt and pepper. Drain and place on bottom of baking pan. Place cheese over top
- In same pan melt the butter and saute the onions, peppers, and garlic until crisp tender. Spoon over cheese mixture.
- Separate the biscuits into 8. Flatten the biscuits a bit. Arrange over vegetable mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top