Overnite Ham Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cuncooked macaroni
1 can(s)(10.5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
1 cshredded cheese
1/2 cdiced onion
1 cchopped ham
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 cbread crumbs
How to Make Overnite Ham Casserole
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni (uncooked), soup, milk, cheese, onion and ham. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- When ready to bake, transfer mixture to a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter and bread crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over ham mixture.
- Place casserole on a baking sheet and place in a cold oven.
- Set oven temperature at 350 degrees F. and bake for 1hour to 1 1/2 hours or until hot and bubbly and topping is golden brown.