We served it at a church luncheon ( 150 people ) and everyone loved it. You should have seen me trying to multiply amounts of everything to feed 150 though...LOL..
1 lbhamburger meat
1 tspchili powder
1 tspgarlic powder
1 and 1/2 crico's aged cheddar condensed cheese sauce that has been thinned down with 3/4 cup of water
4 ccrushed rico's round nacho chips (crush before measuring)
6large green onions, chopped with the green tops
1/2 cchopped yellow onions
1 can(s)ro-tel tomatoes (the 10 ounce size can)
1/3of a reg. sized can of cream of mushroom soup
8 ozsour cream
·leaves from 7 or 8 sprigs of cilantro, chopped
How to Make NACHO CASSEROLE
- Brown 1 pound of hamburger meat with 1 teaspoon salt.
Drain grease off.
- To meat add:
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1/4 cup of water.
Stir to blend well.
- Then add:
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Rico's Aged Cheddar CONDENSED Cheese Sauce that has been thinned down with 3/4 cup of water.
- 4 cups of crushed Rico's Round Nacho Chips (crush before measuring).
- 6 large green onions, chopped with the green tops.
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions.
- 1 can of Ro-tel Tomatoes (the 10 ounce size can).
- 1/3 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- 8 ounce tub of Sour cream.
- leaves from 7 or 8 sprigs of Cilantro, chopped.
Mix well, and pour into 9x13 casserole pan.
(if you like a lot of cheese...and who doesn't?):
Spread 1/2 cup of Aged Cheddar Condensed Cheese Sauce on top that has been thinned down with 1/4 cup of water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
You can serve as is, or top this with all your favorites: black olives, tomatoes, onions, guacamole, etc.