2chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
2 cchicken stock
1 can(s)red enchilada sauce
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 tspchili powder
1 tspgarlic powder
1 can(s)black beans, drained
·salt/pepper to taste
How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- Boil the chicken breasts in the chicken stock & water, about 30 mins..(medium boil) till cooked.
- set aside and cool, then shred.
- In a skillet, add the salsa, enchilada sauce, beans, garlic powder, chili powder, salt & pepper.
- Mix in the shredded chicken and simmer 10 mins.
- add a ladle full to bottom of a 9x12, then layer 4 corn tortillas and top with cheese, do this another 2 times.
- cover and bake 20 mins at 350 degrees, then uncover and bake another 10 mins.
- let set and cool a bit, before cutting, top with sour cream if desired.