Meatza Pizza Casserole
1 jar(s)raghu chunky garden sauce, large
1 lbsweet italian sausage, cooked
1/2 bag(s)mini pepperonis
1/2 cham, diced
1/2 bag(s)real bacon bits
8 ozmozzarella chees, shredded
1 boxrotini pasta, cooked & drained
1 tspminced garlic, heaping
1 tspitalian seasoning, heaping
How to Make Meatza Pizza Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil & spray with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain & allow to cool.
- Cook sausage, & drain.
- In a large bowl, combine sauce & seasonings. Add ham & sausage. Then add pasta, mix well.
- Spread pasta mixture into baking dish evenly.
- Cover with cheese & top with pepperoni.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes , or until Cheese is melted to your liking. ( I like the pepperoni to get a little crispy on the edges. )
- Serve with garlic bread or just a salad.