☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- packaged ravioli (i used lobster and shrimp, wild mushroom, & crab). i kept ingredient frozen.
- shredded cheese
- jarred alfredo sauce
- 1 lb each
- fresh or frozen mixed vegetables ( i used normany mix) and bell pepper blend
How to Make Layered Ravioli
- 1Pour a little sauce in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- 2Layer ravioli on the bottom.
- 3Layer veggies and cheese on top of ravioli. Pour about half a jar of sauce over it.
- 4Continue layering. Finish with sauce. Cover and cook on low. I added about a third of a jar of milk to each jar to swish it out and add more liquid for cooking